You are here
It happened again.. Another trigger.... I am looking out of my kitchen window.. I see a huge maple tree.. I am looking through the leaves of this tree and then... nothing and I am 4 again.. He is there.. He tells me to look at the tree and how beautiful it is. He is trying to distract me from what he is doing with his hands.. and.. and.. It doesn't stop. Flood of pain, things, & memories too much to type..
It is so terrible that he has screwed me up so much that I can't even look at a tree.. How long will this follow me? What should have been a peaceful moment was destroyed by him.. His presence in my mind. Flashbacks, nightmares, & memories are random and seemingly never ceasing..
PainInside > StrengthInside
- Your Story 1 day 12 hours ago
- I know what you're experiencing. 2 weeks 9 hours ago
- Thanks for posting this 2 weeks 1 day ago
- yes, i get that 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Don't get me wrong 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Your sensitivity and strength is inspiring 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Seeking Comfort 2 weeks 5 days ago
- It's difficult 3 weeks 16 hours ago
Recent blog posts
- Seeing Another’s Perspective
- The very first kind of make Bags is actually hobo Lancel bags
- These types of Jimmy Choo Sandals on the internet footwear
- Hermes Birkin bag is actually extremely searched for on the market
- New Stuff
- New to the website
- Emergency furloughs & justice??
- Facing Fears
- Resentment and Resilience
- So confused
About Stacey Lannert
Stacey is free. In January 2009, Missouri Governor Matt Blunt commuted her sentence of life without parole. She is currently speaking out about sexual abuse and sharing her message of love, healing and forgiveness.