I am about to begin my senior year of college, and often joke about what I want to be when I grow up.
Healing Sisters was created to allow sexual abuse victors (we are victors, after all) the opportunity to experience the bond we share and the restoring powers gained from other people who have also suffered.
Being a Grown Up
Anyone who knows my background can probably guess that I have fears surrounding police officers. I break out in a cold sweat, and hold my breath.
Suprising & Useful app from the DOD Safe Helpline (Not Spam)
This week I discovered a new app for my phone, thanks to an email from RAINN.
Wisdom from Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
- Advice of sorts to move forward 12 hours 38 min ago
- more to my last message 19 hours 1 min ago
- Thanks josey 3 weeks 4 days ago
- You've got this... 3 weeks 5 days ago
- Hi josey 1 month 1 day ago
- You speak such truth 1 month 1 week ago
- sharing... 1 month 1 week ago
- Thank you so much! I waiver. 1 month 2 weeks ago
Recent blog posts
- ok last msg disappeared from me....?asking where do I turn now?
- Keeping It Together
- How do you get over being betrayed again & again?
- An update of sorts (and hope for some advice?)
- Coming The Way
- Passing Along the Comfort
- Things Could Be Better
- Update to Should I give her a chance
- Being a Grown Up
- Where am I now?
About Stacey Lannert
Stacey is free. In January 2009, Missouri Governor Matt Blunt commuted her sentence of life without parole. She is currently speaking out about sexual abuse and sharing her message of love, healing and forgiveness.